- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide YogaMitMelanie.de with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
YogaMitMelanie.de collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
YogaMitMelanie.de securely stores your data via Ghost Pro in data centers in Europe.
YogaMitMelanie.de would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop YogaMitMelanie.de from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please log in to your account and disable the newletter.
What are your data protection rights?
YogaMitMelanie.de would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request YogaMitMelanie.de for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that YogaMitMelanie.de correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request YogaMitMelanie.de to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that YogaMitMelanie.de erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that YogaMitMelanie.de restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to YogaMitMelanie.de's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that YogaMitMelanie.de transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: melanie 'at' wildwaves.yoga
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – YogaMitMelanie.de uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – YogaMitMelanie.de uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us